Final Aim Introduces Beta Platform “Final Chain” to Drive Adoption of Web 3.0 Technologies for Design & Manufacturing
The industry-first solution with decentralized and distributed technologies; bringing full ownership and authenticity to designers and manufacturers in design planning, development, and production.
November 12th, 2021 – Final Aim, Inc. (Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo, CEO Masafumi Asakura, and CDO Yasuhide Yokoi) today announced the launch of a private beta platform, “Final Chain.” The platform aims to drive the adoption of Web 3.0 technologies for designers and manufacturers who need decentralized and distributed systems like blockchain, smart contracts, and IPFS technologies to achieve full ownership and authenticity of designs and manufactured products.
Final Chain platform helps users be more accessible to emerging Web 3.0 technologies, with industry-first features like comprehensive project management system, immutable blockchain certification, Interplanetary File System (IPFS), collaborative audit network, and instant sharing of authenticity proven.
With streamlined user experience and intuitive interface, designers and manufacturers can collaboratively manage projects from the upstream to the downstream processes. It targets not just design files and manufacturing data but also intellectual property and legal contracts.
As a result, users can benefit from a faster, scalable, and resilient way to add value and trust to their designs and products. Ultimately, the platform will be an advantage beyond designers and manufacturers, such as related stakeholders: investors, business owners, and partners.
Since the foundation, Final Aim has been supporting many startups and new business development in MNCs. Our efforts have been seen in those great collaborations, for example with OTSAW, a Singapore-based robotics startup, Yasunli, one of Indonesia’s largest plastic manufacturers, Ultimaker, a Netherland-based global leader in the professional 3D printing industry, and Sony Design Consulting in Japan.
In the course of our daily support, we face many industrial challenges and critical user insights where Web 2.0 technologies cannot fulfill and often contradict.
“We’ve designed the Final Chain beta platform to push forward the upcoming Web 3.0 era and further transform the existing design and manufacturing workflows,” said Masafumi Asakura, Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer at Final Aim.
“The platform gives users the ability to develop and manage designs with much more integrity from concept through to production and launch. Adopting decentralized and distributed features will strongly support designers and manufacturers to achieve and maintain their products’ authenticity in a more resilient, efficient and secure way,” said Yasuhide Yokoi, Co-Founder & Chief Design Officer at Final Aim.
Final Aim has already filed three patent applications related to blockchain, smart contract and machine learning technologies applying IP management, valuation and scoring management, and digital manufacturing supply chain.
The evolution of web 3.0 also impacts design & manufacturing
“Final Chain” private beta platform delivers the following features:
– An intuitive filing system that manages designs, contracts, IP evidence and manufacturing data comprehensively throughout the process. It is compatible with multiple file types, including 3D design data.
– Total hassle-free UX/UI design on submission and managing blockchain certification with our developed smart contract.
– Instantly share the blockchain certification and IPFS data across project collaborators, manufacturers, and other stakeholders, by original URL quick generation system.
– Flexible API blockchain connection & customizable blockchain records, through our original backend system.
The beta platform launch is by private invite only; users interested in beta user participation, please contact at: email@example.com
Final Aim future business development
With the progress of the Final Chain beta platform, the company will be strengthening its resources and formation, especially engineers. Furthermore, the company will expand partnerships to co-create and realize Web 3.0 in the design and manufacturing industry.
The main focuses are:
– Accelerate joint studies and PoCs utilizing decentralized and distributed networks and systems with creators, designers, enterprises, and manufacturers globally.
– Form further Final Chain platform partnerships with startups, new business development in MNCs, academic laboratories, design, and legal firms. Target regions are not only in Singapore and Indonesia but also in the US and Europe.
About Final Aim
Company Name: Final Aim, Inc.
Location: Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Founders: Masafumi Asakura, Chief Executive Officer / Yasuhide Yokoi, Chief Design Officer
Business Description: Zero-to-one support with design and technology